Re: New Yankee Workshop

On 11 Aug 2003 13:33:48 GMT, "Herman Munster" pixelated:

Hello all, >This past weekend on PBS I was watching Norm build his French Side Table. A >re-run but the first time I saw this one. Being a Normite myself I had to >check if I had the correct show on. He hand cut dovetails, used only 8 >brads, and NO biscuits. I am not sure I can watch again......

That must have been a VEEEEERY old one, before he was completely taken over by the Dark Side of the Force. When are you going to buy the first plane or the first dovie saw. Lee Valley's dovies go for $36.50 and Lie Nielsen's IT saurs go for $125. Old Satanley planes go for as little as $5 on *b*y...

CAUTION: Slippery Slope Ahead!

- Better Living Through Denial ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It was actually a project from this season. What to do, What to do.... : )

Reply to
Herman Munster

On 11 Aug 2003 17:26:06 GMT, "Herman Munster" pixelated:

Say "Halelujah!" brother. He is finally seeing the light!

Better Living Through Denial ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'll bet it got three coats of poly. :)

Dave