Re:Librawood

About a week ago, I enquired if any of my fellow woodworkers had experience with ordering online from Librawood. There were a couple of responses, but none of direct dealings.
This past Wednesday, I decided to chance placing an order with them for some Whiteside router bits. Their pricing was a little under any of the other sites that I checked for identical part numbers. I received an immediate robot confirmation that the order had been received, and another later in the day that it had been processed. My order was sent out the following day, and they sent a USPS tracking number. It was received in my mailbox yesterday in a Priority Mail envelope. Since my order was over $100, they picked up the shipping costs. Sometimes, it pays to take a chance when it turns out happily.
Godzilla
Godzilla writes:

And, more than that really, it continues to foster competition among retailers, which is a good thing for customers. Having a quick and reliable source for items is nice. Having several quick and reliable sources for those same items is even nicer.
Charlie Self "When you appeal to force, there's one thing you must never do - lose." Dwight D. Eisenhower

And thanks for posting the positive news. Now *I'll* check them out next time I need some Whitesides.