Re: Irish/Texas joke.

An Irish priest was transferred to Texas .. Father O'Malley rose from

> his bed one morning. It was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission > parish. >
[snip pretty good joke]

A Texan on holiday is strolling through the heathers and the fens and the bogs of Ireland, just enjoying the day (although admittedly not as good as a day back in Amarillo) when a masked gunman leaps from the bushes and demands: "Now, be ye Catholic or be ye Protestant?!"

The Texan, thinking quickly, says: "Uh, I'm Jewish."

The highwayman grins behind his mask and says: "Begorrah! I be the luckiest Arab in all of Ireland."

Reply to
HeyBub

I was going to make my joke an Irish/Pittsburgh one, but nobody there would get it.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ireland, or Pittsburgh?

B.