Re: HD Bessey Clamp Gloat

Yes, I know, I live in Clear lake. I also check the Friendswood and Pearland stores as well. For grins I decided to check the Gulfgate store since it was on my way.
I bought the drill press from the store on the Gulf freeway and the Beltway, but I didnt look for any clamps.
Darrell

There may have been a couple. Darrell