Re: GUY MACON has NO COLLEGE EDUCATION (guymacon, pseudo-engineer)

I have no idea who Guy Whosis is... I have no idea who robert whatever is.... I have altered your post to demonstrate how childish it is and have even included the address from your headers as the same kind of spam bait you have offered up.
If you have a beef, speak up, say your piece, offer your PROOF. And, ferkrisakes, stop crossposting.
message