Re: Finally Got Something at a Flea Market

Okay - you suck . . . but just a little "bit"
Jums

in
We
him
up
I don't know how that pun got by my buddy in Florida but he missed it. Must be his allergies getting to him. He's usually good for several right off the cuff. One his better ones was sitting in the student center (30 some years ago) telling me about making something out of ash just as a young coed in skin tight shorts bent over next to us to get cigarettes out of the machine. "Speaking of ash . . ."

flush
picked