Re: digusted with brass screws

nobody mentioned JB Weld. I think you could use it as a gap between a busted screw thread and a countersunk screw hardware for strength. The stuff hardens to a skin like glass.
Could/has anyone ever made a glob with this stuff to twist a busted screw back out?
I have used it successfully for days/weeks to hold a cracked engine block together!
-
Sink a steel screw the same size first, back it out, then sink the brass screw. Then you won't have the problem of trying to remove the broken brass screw. JB Weld?, never had good luck with it for anything.