Re: computer desk plans

Dear Jeffries,

I have been mastering a Web site for plans for low-stress-comptuter furniture since 1995. (URL below)

Please check out our Web site and let me know if you would like to review any of the plans.

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >Does anyone know where I could find plans for building a computer desk.

If you have any, could you mail them to me. I am searching for a friend >of mine. He doesn't know how to get to this discussion group on his >computer, and I am using webtv. Perhaps if you know the proper address >of this group, I could send that to him as well. Please email me >directly, and thanks in advance. > >Jeffrie Alan Thompson
Reply to
Riley

Let me know if you are still looking for computer desk plans.

All our low-stress computer desk plans are now Free!