Anyone have plans for this desk?

Certainly looks simple enough to build and maybe have a couple of them done for Christmas.

Ed Pawlowski

Awesome desk ! The thing is , many true craftsmen could reproduce this WITH THE PROPER BLUEPRINTS and tools . Taken singly none of the mechanisms are all that complicated . I built a lot of neat stuff when I worked in cabinet shops/commercial millwork shops but nothing close to this .

Reply to
Snag

Right, the overall layout took some thought. The inlay sure took some time.

I don't think Ikea has it in their store.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

And if they did we couldn't afford it ...

Reply to
Snag