Re: Cabinets with exposed particleboard (0/1)

G'day Guv,, just a wee heads up for your readers, bloke :-) There is a minor X-Posting tissy fit being thrown by a bunch of teenagers from <abwid> impacting on <abcp> at this point in time. Your readers may have trouble finding the post so I include the MiD for direct referral. Hopefully this situation will pass in time. My apologies for the inconvenience to you all..and hey..! thanks for including our little NG :-)