Staining particleboard?

Hi,

Does somebody tried to stain particleboard? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Faustino Dina

I did once. Many years ago. Turned out ugly as hell. No grain, blotchy, and lots of flecks where the stain didn't take. Try paint instead.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Listen up! We're trying to get poly to look good on our PB floor now -- and havin the same problems just with that.

Of course, the look of PB is supposed to be that way, too, so if you like it...

Reply to
Randy Chapman