Re: Attn Downsize and name Mother should slap you if you don't stop whinging

> and offensive as you want .. TROLL as much as you want.

> >I'm trolling, but you're the one flooding the newsgroup with unwanted files. >Explain that one to me.

Could you perhaps get him to explain it to you privately instead of now dumping junk in TWO newsgroups?

Thanks so much for feeding the troll.

Reply to
Chuck Taylor

Apologies, didn't notice the extra newgroup header he added to the list.

Reply to
Upscale