If you don't agree with it, go!

Totally off topic, but this link is well worth reading.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

The trouble is its taking Britain too long to reach these conclusions.

Reply to
~Brian~

Hear Hear, thanks for posting - great common sense which, in all fairness, should upset no-one.

Phian

Reply to
Phian

I posted this to three other NGs and in one of them, uk.rec.cars.maintenance, almost nobody shares this view. I'm alarmed.

I'm also interested to know why car enthusiasts are so accepting of this sort of thing!

Rob

Reply to
Rob graham