Re: Anti-fog for glasses that works

wrote:

Duane.. I'm guessing that you're talking about Rain-x anti fog, not the regular glass wax type, but the OP might not know the anti fog exists.. (I didn't, until I ran out of rain-x once and they only had a 2 bottle "kit")
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Back in the 60's I saw a woman in the ER whose husband had beaten her up. He sold anti-fog spray, and she was so mad she gave us the recipe. Soap, dissolved in rubbing alcohol. You mist it on and wipe until dry. It works on bathroom mirrors but I can't vouch for anything else.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

other 40% is going to be used up "some day soon"? ;-)
By my calculations you must be in your early to mid 60s (teenager in 50's) so you should be in your 90s before using that 1" piece up :-)

ROFLOL!
-- Piper

Not really so odd Bruce. Human slobber will work just as well. A time honored trick of scuba divers is to spit inside their mask and to smear it around before going under. It prevents fogging. I caution you not to pursue every trick of scuba divers in the wood shop, though. There is this concept referred to off hand as the "we suit warmer" that you probably don't want to consider in the shop...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net