Eyeglass' anti-fog

Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Reply to
Tekkie©

My "homemade" solution is to run a piece of Scotch tape across the top of the mask, and press the tape just under the eyes to seal off any breath going up.

None of "dried" soap or other such worked for me.

Oh, and I take my glasses off when "making out" ;-)

Reply to
Anonymous

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Reply to
Kendra

I tried the snorkeling method, which is to put some liquid soap on them, rinse it off partially, but not completely. I tried it a couple of times, it seemed to help, maybe 50% better. Then I forgot about it and didn't do it anymore. I'm lucky that I can see well enough without them inside a store to mostly get by, so I usually take them off and put them back on if needed. But it is a pain.

Reply to
trader_4

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

Reply to
Pinocchio Psaki

Yes, liberals do purvey an endless litany of nonsense.

This will be rectified when people finally wake up, round up the Leftists and ship them to predetermined locations around the country where they can then be exterminated. (Or maybe we'll get lucky and the experimental "vaccines" that the commies seem to love so much will wind up offing them.)

The disease we need to eradicate is the American Left.

Reply to
Roger Blake

Has anyone done any checking on the demographics of just who is getting the jab ? If it's the liberals , and the shots are sterilizing/killing the recipients ... the problem will resolve itself !

Reply to
Snag

So the Conservative solution is to kill people. Someone tried that back in the 1940s.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

According to the libs it's the Trump voters and QAnon crowd spreading anti-vax conspiracy theories so maybe you're onto something.

That would really impact the abortion business too.

Reply to
rbowman