Re: angled finger joint? for beehive

:

Would it matter if you just treated the pine? I mean i have a pine shed thats stood up for years

Reply to
Adam Chapman

Don't know. I was responding primarily to the statement; "A lot of people use cedar because of its lighter weight". Cedar will certainly outlast pine, but that may or may not be important to you.

Reply to
krw

Mill the sides, chop the baselines with a chisel.

Reply to
Father Haskell

them. Cedar wood and odors do not seem to be a problem for the bees. Photon

Reply to
PHOTON

PHOT> I have seen several different cedar trees with feral bee colonies in

Did you taste the honey? Did it taste/smell like aromatic cedar wood would?

Reply to
Jack Stein