Re: angled finger joint? for beehive

Page 2 of 2

PHOTON wrote:

Did you taste the honey? Did it taste/smell like aromatic cedar wood would?
--
Jack

Would it matter if you just treated the pine? I mean i have a pine shed thats stood up for years

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:22:38 -0700 (PDT), Adam Chapman

Don't know. I was responding primarily to the statement; "A lot of people use cedar because of its lighter weight". Cedar will certainly outlast pine, but that may or may not be important to you.
Not too bad...
Go here:
http://www.deltaportercable.com/jigs/dovetail /
Bored Borg wrote:

Mill the sides, chop the baselines with a chisel.