Rare Sighting (pic in abpw)

This was such a rare occurance that it warranted photo documentation to verify that it actually existed - if only briefly - the entire length of the miter saw table - 6' to the left of the blade and 4' to the right - completely clear.
Alas - it's once again been covered - with cut offs, a router, a small fan, two dead blow hammers, . . .
charlie b
proof picture posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You know damned well that this was a contrived photo op shot and bears no reflection on the typical shop hygiene that you employ.
Fess up.
Regards, Tom.
Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 / tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

I call shenanigans. It's a Photoshop! A Photoshop, I tell ya!!
I swear - I actually saw the ENTIRE miter saw table - exposed in all it's gleaming (ok so there was a light dusting of sawdust) glory. And you did see all the crap BEHIND and under it right?
You'll also notice that you can't see the tables of the combination machine, the bench behind it, the bandsaw table at the end of the miter saw tables or the drill press table - or the router table top, or the . . .
Cleaning up is like an archeological dig - going back about a year. Strolls down memory lane are great motivations for cleaning up. Should make that a sign and put it up on the wall.
charlie b