Extremely Rare Router Bit

Well, maybe not rare, but certainly hard to locate. :wink:

I have a stile and rail bit profile that I would really like to own, but can find only a couple of retailers :cry: . The bit is the shaker rail and stile with 15 degree bevel shown on

This page. Also, I am completely unfamiliar with the retailer that I linked. :?

Any thoughts?

--Ozoned

Reply to
Ozoned

First thought is that you need to re-post, and make sure the link appears this time. :-)

Doug Miller

I couldn't see your picture but lee valley has a shaker bit.

Reply to
habbi