RACK OF AGES

http://www.homeenvy.com/db/7/107.html
It's a dish rack. I don't name these damn things you know.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
JOAT provides:

Neat idea. I wonder how much more hassle it would have been to make it attractive, as well as simple.
Charlie Self "A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground." H. L. Mencken

I clicked through some of her other projects and "simple yet butt ugly" seems to be par for the course.
Frank
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:28:14 +0000, Frank Ketchum wrote:

Sadly, the project pics are too small to tell how nice her rack really is.
--
Joe Wells

Just the kind of simple project the wife will love for displaying the "good" dishes that never get used.
John