The Daniel Collection .. in closing

Ladies and Gentlemen

My posts at the beginning of this year, alerting the newsgroups to my site update have spun out of control and are certainly a long way from what I had originally intended / hoped for them.

The purpose of this post, therefore, is to put a stake in the ground and draw matters from my perspective at least to a close.

I apologise whole heartedly to anyone who may have taken offence at any constituent element of the discussion to which they took exception or where my response, in the heat of the typists' moment, was in the cold light of day ill-considered, rude or capable of being better worded.

It was certainly not my intention when advising of my update activity to cause any ill feeling - and in retrospect, wish that some of my "returns" had been worded otherwise.

I will no longer be responding online to any posts on these threads but will be very pleased to enter into dialogue, and help if / where possible, off-line should anyone feel so inclined. In this regards my email is freely available either on this thread or through the site.

Future updates may or may not be advised to the newsgroups - I intend to take a little time to reflect on my recent experience and feedback, both positive and negative.

I wish all well for 2005.

Jonathon

Reply to
Jonathon