Quiz for FWW readers

Folks -
I saw a post here some time ago about the article on shop fires in the latest FWW... I have been a subscriber for years and just got my issue *yesterday*.... How does this compare to those of you in other areas? I am in Northern California, about 3 hrs North of SF.
John Moorhead Lakeport

Mine came early last week.
Glenn Madsen Martinez
John Moorhead wrote:

You mean the Shops & Tools Issue? I'm about half an hour south of SF (in San Carlos), and I got mine in time to take it with me on my Thanksgiving trip. I left Tuesday morning, so it must've come Monday - if it'd come Saturday I'd probably have started it Sunday.
-BAT
Got mine well before the Thanksgiving (US holiday David) break.
UA100 Mahwaukee, Wis., USA
Shops & Tools Issue I received it 1 week ago. I`m in Belgium.

Wouter Overmeire wrote:

Germany: last Saturday
Wolfgang
--
"Holzbearbeitung mit Handwerkzeugen": http://www.holzwerken.de
Forum Handwerkzeuge:

Got mine in Los Angeles a week before T'giving.
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:15:07 GMT, "John Moorhead"

Got mine a few weeks ago.
Allyn Las Vegas, NV
BTW I am not happy with the suggestion that one can build their own fire sprinkler system with pvc pipe and a couple of $5 heads from the local contractor. These systems need to be designed to provide proper coverage using calculated pressures and placement. Otherwise, I through the article was fine.
Allyn Vaughn wrote:

Yeah, I gotta say, I was thinking while I was reading that, "no way I'd trust my only sprinkler installation in a fire without testing it, and no way I'm testing a sprinkler installation in my shop." Seems like a good job to outsource, to me.
-BAT
John Moorhead wrote:

USPS finds a pack train willing to take the mails up the mountain.     mahalo,     jo4hn
In western Canada
Got my issue on Saturday

About 2 weeks ago. Dallas, Texas
I'm in Dixon, I got the Shop and Tools issue well over a week ago.
-jbb

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:15:07 GMT, "John Moorhead"

Got mine about 2 weeks ago; and I'm inTucson.

You can't just spring these quizzes on us. I demand some sort of notice.
My subscription hasn't started yet. But, if it had, it looks like I would have gotten it before you. Is your postman a woodworker? Do the pages look well feathered?
hmmmm?
Eric

Indianapolis; got mine the same day the post appeared about shop fires, whenever that was. Couple weeks ago?
Mine came a couple weeks ago.
I was "Printing and Mailing" chairman for a large technical conference a few years ago. When you do a large mailing, it is not unusual for it to take 2-3 weeks to get everything sent.
Steve

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:04:36 GMT, "Steven and Gail Peterson"

Aviation Week sends its mailings out over the business week, on a rotating basis. Some weeks I get it on Monday, others as late as Friday. Not sure what the rotation is, I suspect by last name.
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:15:07 GMT, "John Moorhead"

Couple of weeks ago - Central Oregon.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Mine arrived just before Thanksgiving. I think that was a few days after the first post here on the shop fire article. I'm in New York.
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:15:07 GMT, "John Moorhead"