Quincy Compressor from Harbor Freight/ToolsPlus

Anyone own this unit. Quincy model number 2V41C60VC. They don't have any info on their website about it. I want to make sure that this is USA made quality Quincy and not some cheaper consumer grade compressor they made to compete with IR, CH and the others.

I'm also going to double check with them tomorrow by phone, but thought I'd try here also.

Reply to
Marty

Marty

Wanna try one more time?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
Mark L.

Seeing perfectly. Just want to make sure that the compressor is made in the US. Problem with that?

Their regular line is competely made in the US. I want to make sure that there lower line is also.

Mark L. wrote:

Reply to
Marty

Marty, check your typing.

You either missed a word or, well, you can figure it out. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski