Quincy Compressor from Harbor Freight/ToolsPlus

Anyone own this unit. Quincy model number 2V41C60VC. They don't have any info on their website about it. I want to make sure that this is USA made quality Quincy and not some cheaper consumer grade compressor they made to compete with IR, CH and the others.
I'm also going to double check with them tomorrow by phone, but thought I'd try here also.
I should rephrase that. I just want to make sure this is a chinese built compressor and is still made in the US.
Marty wrote:

Wanna try one more time? <G>
Barry
Huh??? Chinese built ..... still made in the USA? BBQ smoke got you kind of blurry???????
Marty wrote:

Seeing perfectly. Just want to make sure that the compressor is made in the US. Problem with that?
Their regular line is competely made in the US. I want to make sure that there lower line is also.
Mark L. wrote:

the
built
Marty, check your typing.
You either missed a word or, well, you can figure it out. Ed