Question re: Rockler VISA

I signed up a few months back for the Rockler Visa card that promises a $20 gift certificate for each 2,000 pts.
I haven't received a gc yet, although I have almost 3,000 pts.
Do any of you have this card?
How long did it take for you to receive the gc?
Thanks! Gus
Hi Gus, These points are totaled once a month by the credit card company. The credit card company then notifies a fulfillment house which processes the notifications of your totals as well as the gift coupons. The gift coupons are mailed separately from the points notifications. As these are processed once a month, the time of arrival will depend on the time of month at which the 2000 points is reached as well as the time of month of the mailings. Once you reach 2000 points you should receive the gift coupon within approximately 4 to 6 weeks. The gift certificate for your first 2000 points should be received before you receive your next points notification. If you do not receive the gift coupon please contact Rockler Customer Support at 800-279-4441, or the contact information listed in the notification so your account information can be checked.
Steve Technical Support Rockler Woodworking and Hardware snipped-for-privacy@rockler.com _____________________________________________________________________
Gus wrote:

Hey nice to see you guys watch the forum.
Here's a request. How about adding a nice set of brad point drills with hex shafts? I am going to a quick release system on my hand drill but it's a hassle to swap it out for drilling or to buy a collet for each bit to use my existing drills and the collets make the thing longer too.
Brad points bits with hex shafts are a great idea in theory, but when used with a quick release system we have found them to produce too much run out. Manufacturing sources have unfortunately been unable to provide us with ones with the high precision accuracy we expect. Steve Tech Support Rockler Woodworking and Hardware snipped-for-privacy@rockler.com ____________________________________________________________________
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

Saw those last time I was in Rockler.

Yes, Rockler has had to discontinue these due to the problem of run out created when used with a quick change system. Manufacturing sources have been unable to create ones that will drill with the precision needed. Steve Tech Support Rockler Woodworking and Hardware snipped-for-privacy@rockler.com __________________________________________- CW wrote:

You want some. I have a set you can have for $10 plus shipping.....Email n582af@nospam yahoo.com (r e m o v e no s p a m)