Quarter sawn oak (4/4 and plywood) in NE Indiana?

I just moved to northeast Indiana and am trimming out the interior of an Arts and Crafts bungalow. I am having trouble finding a source for quarter sawn oak in 4/4 and veneered plywood (1/4"). Does anyone have some recommendations?
Thanks for your time, Ben
I get my oak from Frank Miller Lumber. They're in Union City, IN, but will deliver at no extra charge within 100 miles (which includes Fort Wayne). Don't know if that covers you, however.
TT

Depends on how far you want to drive. I'm in Indianapolis. My favorite sources for QS oak are Frank Miller Lumber in Union City, Hollingsworth Lumber in Russiaville (some 6-8 miles west of Kokomo), and Northwest Lumber in Indianapolis. Not sure which of those is closer to you... and there may well be somebody in the FW area, too, that I'm not aware of.
--
Regards,