Quad bead cutter for shaper (or router)?

I've found *lots* of sources for *triple* bead cutters similar to this: http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber095
Anybody know of a source for something like this that will cut four (or more) beads at a time? I'd prefer a shaper cutter, but router bits will do.
Yes, I know I can make multiple passes. I'll be doing that anyway, as I need to put at least eight beads (ten would be better) on a board. With a triple-bead cutter, I'll have to make three passes, including resetting the cutter height (or adding spacers, or putting the wood on a purpose-build sled). I figure that, with a four-bead cutter, I could make one pass, flip the board, and make a second pass, without readjusting anything.
TIA...
How about a 5-bead cutter from Delta ?
http://store.yahoo.com/ekimco/09-195.html
Bob S.

Cool - thanks, Bob. All I came up with when I searched was single- and triple-bead cutters. Didn't see that one. That'll do pretty well, I think.
Looks a bit scary - I'm accustomed to the safety cutters. Either way, though, the shaper demands (and gets) respect.

Did a little more searching and of course all roads lead to Amazon - who say - Not Available. But search on the part number - oh hell, here I am trying to tell you how to search.......;-)
Yer welcome - hope you can find it. Looks like a real finger-getter too.
Bob S.

Here's a pic of one from:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Bob S.

Doug Miller wrote:

Received a pricecutter.com paper catalog today and there on the front page is a photo of a router bit that will cut five beads. It is a tenoning bit with wide flanges top and bottom but perhaps you can use it.     mahalo,     jo4hn