Q ? on moble bases

Just getting ready to assemble my new Craftsman saw, Model# 00922124000 and put it on a General mobile base. Model # 50-025. How close should the saw base fit inside the framework of the moble base? As tight as it will allow or should it fit on the base with some slack between the base rails and the saw base?
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid922124000&subcat=Table+Saws
http://store.yahoo.com/toolsplus/g-i50-025.html
Thanks in advance for any information. CC

I'd put it as tight as it will go, without having to wedge it in place. You shouldn't have a whole lot of leeway, because the base has small corner plates on which the feet sit. If you adjust the base too wide or deep, there is a chance it might slide off the corner plates when you are moving it.
Bob
Thanks Bob,
You are right, It might possibly slip on the mobile base when trying to move it around. I'll go with that reasoning and put the base together as close to the size of the saw base as I can CC

You'll want to leave about 1/2" clearance all around for the hardware to attach the wheels and levelers. I put small patches of anti-slip toolbox liner under the machine feet to keep it from shifting on the base.

Did your saw stand have adjustable feet with pads or just a bare metal bottom? This one comes with adjustable levelers with rubber pads on them. Thanks CC
My TS didn't have adjustable feet. My jointer did, but I actually removed them when I put it on the mobile base, because it seemed more solid without the feet.