Project Workshop

There should be a Bravo show called "Project Workshop," like "Project Runway," where they give guys 30 board feet of cherry and say get busy.

there was a show like that ...kinda you had a team of people and 30 mins. had to pick your tools before you knew what the design was and had to figure out what to build from clues. always poor work too bad they didnt give a guy a week to build something. Like build or bust show 30 days to build a bike.
I would definately watch a show like that about woodworking.
Doug

There was a show like that, but it was totally retarded. How fun is it watching cabable people be rushed so hard all they can produce is garbage? I'm glad it's gone.
- Owen -

If it is like the DIY channel the guys would probably build a fence or shipping crate out of the Cherry.
"Leon" wrote in message

Gazebo.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

How about 30 minutes and a hot model?
Then they still say "get busy".
Really honey, I'm trying to win a game show!
they'd probably grab for a can of stain......
jc