Project Boat Bed Pics

I meant to post this a while ago but never got around to it, anyway here are some pics of the boat bed (inspired by the potterybarn one) I made my son Fin.
http://lumberjocks.com/projects/1729
Might not look like it in the pic but he loves it :)

Very nice! That bed will become a family heirloom.
Is it sea worthy? :-)

Almost :) Glad you like it
Very very nice project.That is defiintely a family heirloom. Fin's got a pretty cool dad.
--
Rich Harris
1986 CJ7 4.0l head w/MOPAR MPFI, Tom Woods driveshaft, 4:10 w/Detroits F/R,

Very cool, you've set the bar pretty high for both yourself and the rest of us.

Thanks :)
damian penney wrote:

G'day Damian, A great bed for a little sailor. Some times projects can really become a pain in the %^%%, but perseverance pays of, most of the time :) I love it. regards John