product warning: Rockler's shop safety glasses

Hi all;
I've purchased two pairs of Rockler's "Bifocal Shop Safety Glasses." The glasses fit well and the optical corrections seem pretty good, but there's a major bummer in the product.
The plastic hinges that connect the adjustable ear paddles to the lens are incredibly feeble. I've bought two pairs; on both pairs the hinges have broken after a few hours of use, leaving tiny little plastic shards that are far too tiny to glue. One pair fell apart when I pulled the glasses out of the pocket in my shop apron. I don't know how the second pair failed, it just fell apart when I picked it up off my bench (although I'm pretty sure it was not subjected to any major trauma).
Woodcraft's catolog has recently started carrying a similar-looking product, I have no idea if its the same manufacturer w/ the same problem.
Anyway, buyers beware. I'll let you know how the returns go.
-JBB
J.B. Bobbitt wrote:

have caused the problem before issuing your dire warning. These glasses could have been from a bad lot etc. since they seem to have fallen apart without any provocation. Regards, Hank
I've spoken to Rockler in the past and have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. I just shop elsewhere now.
Phil