Product Support

One thing that I have been doing lately is trying to review the manual of tools online before I purchase the tool. Gives me a chance to read the manual and see how good the manual is before spending the money. One manufacturer that I can't find product manuals for online is DeWalt. Surprises me since DeWalt has a nice website. Maybe I just can't find them on the website, but I enter a model number and look for docs and wiring diagrams come up, so I'd think that the manual would be there as well. Anyone know where I can find DeWalt manuals online?

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
You'll have to create an account but it's free. I got the manual for my ROS there.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper
I thought I did that and that's how I got the wiring diagrams. I could be wrong. Like I said I might have missed it but I did a search by model number and only found a parts list and a wiring diagram.
Casey Stamper wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:14:11 -0400, Thomas Mitchell

FWIW, while the DeWalt site has lots of stuff and bright graphics, I think it is very badly organized and confusing. It is helpful that at the link for their 746 TS they have a reprint of an article ratings TS's, that's it.
tnfkajs wrote:

I've gotten a log-in ID for the site. The amount of spam I receive hasn't increased since signing up.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA