Product/catalog query

Do you have a catalog or on-line store?
I'm interested in some of the DRO products you've listed on E-Bay, but do not shop there.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Sorry, no. :)
I think you either missed including a line, or sent an email to the whole group.
Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal