First Catalog

This one is from Pinetree. They have some really neat things but I don't think I will be needing more seeds this year. First job is to see what I have and decide if I want anything new.

Right now I am just hoping that I will be able to garden this year. This year I was not able to do anything in the garden. DH did some work but about the only thing we had was tomatoes.

I guess the avalanche is about to begin.

Reply to
The Cook

I've been buying seeds from Pinetree and Johnny's for years, generally good seeds. We're in the same boat, fall garden is coming along, summer garden is ready to bite the dust on the first frost. Still have a lot of seeds in the refrigerator but need to get them out and see what's there as our last frost date is only about 2.5 months away.

I don't even get paper catalogs anymore, have about a dozen seedsmen lined up online and it's way easier than paper.

Hope you're doing better now Susan.

George

Reply to
George Shirley