Must have catalog list?

Hi all,

Anybody care to share their "must have" wood working catalog list. After reading here for a while, I have found it an excellent resource for finding woodworking gear. Order a couple of catalogs that were already mentioned here , as I start out. After receiving some of the cataogs, I normally say "How did I live without it".

After receiving the Lee Valley catalog, I will start the list off with that:

  1. Lee Valley
    Thanks, Roger
Reply to
Roger L

Jay Pique

J.B. Bobbitt

Reply to
codepath

Doug Miller

Highland Hardware

Reply to
RESPITE95

  1. Rockler
    Woodcraft
    Hartville Tools
    McFeely??????????
7.Richelieu
Roko
Regards,
Reply to
Chris Melanson

Woodworkers Library,

B.

Reply to
Kevin B

Woodworker's Supply

for the commercial catalog.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

"Roger L" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Roger,

One Lee Valley catalog??!!!

Don't forget the hardware, and garden catalogs. Cool stuff in there.

Regards,

JT

Reply to
John Thomas

And for those day dreaming, tool-lust days take a look at

jev

mcmaster.com

-just try getting a catalog out of them...-

stephen r

Reply to
S R

nobody likes?