Princess Auto HVLP Turbine

http://www.princessauto.com/_osn.cfm?CTRY N&output=OSN&SRCH=1&SRCHAREA=OSN&T1=TURBINE%20HVLP%20SPRAY%20SYSTEM Just wondering if anyone has used one of these models. (no search results) Yes I know, "buy once, cry once" but at $130 here in Canada...I'm not painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, just the average woodworking project and perhaps my small aluminum boat. I don't wish to go buy a larger compressor than the one I have for the brad nailer. I have a Princess Auto here in town so I'm going to run over and have a look. Just wondering if anyone owns one? Thanks "Keep your stick on the ice" Tony
I have one and it works like a charm. Painted a fence, shed and deck with it. Quite noisy though.
Steve in Dartmouth

http://www.princessauto.com/_osn.cfm?CTRY N&output=OSN&SRCH=1&SRCHAREA=OSN&T1=TURBINE%20HVLP%20SPRAY%20SYSTEM
results)
larger
--------------42D988B5B673D7C70CE82AAA Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Hi Tony, It looks to be the same unit sold in the USA by Harbor Freight. If you DAGS below you will find several comments. The problem with most of the cheaper units is that they cannot atomize certain types of finish well enough to create the "fog" you can get from a many staged turbine. While this may not be a problem for decks or fences it may create problem for a table top. Cheers,JG
http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.woodworking

--------------42D988B5B673D7C70CE82AAA Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------42D988B5B673D7C70CE82AAA--