Pretty pretty cherry (w/link to pic)

Dear All,
I am busy clearing out my garage lumber rack and moving everything to the basement to make room for the 400BF of hard maple that will be showing up next week for a kitchen I am making.
I knew these boards were in the pile, but I had not seen them recently.
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/prettycherry.jpg
One strong memory I have of high school shop is looking at a rough board, and seeing that board all by itself as being a very pretty thing. Not that it could be made into this or that, but all by itself, this board was something to admire. No one I knew at the time got it, and in fact, most thought I was quite strange for thinking that a board all by itself could be beautiful. I know I cannot be the only person who feels this way.
The boards are 14" wide with just a little sap wood on each edge and 10 feet long, I paid $1.00 CDN per board foot (about $0.70 USD) for the cherry, and there is lots more than these three boards...
Thanks,
David.
You're not the only one ... I sometimes have to force myself to cut a board.
You do suck, you know!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/16/03

[snip]
David, I think most of this list feels the same as you do.
I've got some cherry that came from a tree in my mom's and grandparents yard (neigbors). I have not a clue what to make from it but it has to be something special. You are saving that cherry for something special too.
Wes