Pretty cool sander

I can see this toyH^H^H^tool making its investment back pretty quick. Standars 5" PSA discs... no specialty discs to buy.. That's pretty cool. The dust collection looks to be effective too. And I bet it is quiet too..that's an induction motor. One of those and a Fein Turbo III, for less than $2K.
I guess the Domino waits...again..
http://www.specialtytools.com/product_info.php?products_id 94