Presentation ...

A most important element for making woodworking work for you, if that is your goal.
I'm always looking for a way to present projects to clients in a way advantageous with current technology:
<CAVEAT you need an WebGL enabled browser - Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or install Google Chrome Frame for IE.>
https://sketchfab.com/show/5AclPNNVX7dJFRkQj24sfHpVMwl
A single line of code can be embedded in a web page is all it takes to view.
Interested in seeing other woodworkers take on this particular technology.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

It looks interesting, and I intend to dig a little deeper. Is there a way to show dimensions in the presentation?
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx

Not sure ... soon as I get this gumbo started, I'll try one and see. Stay tuned.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

I uploaded that same chair, but with dimensions in all views, and the dimensions did not show up in the test:
https://sketchfab.com/show/r5aNRYjPwJP52fGwxA7ESk72TR9
I'm going to email the developers and see if that is something planned for the future.
Like you, I would like that to see that capability, but we may be a bit early in the adoption department.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Fri, 04 Jan 2013 19:50:48 -0500, FrozenNorth

Not sure what the problem is then but no more time to fuss with it. GF's B'day is tomorrow and still have to finish the spalted maple bowl, and a couple other gifts.
Mike M