Poly over tung oil won't dry - Help!

Page 2 of 2

What kind of cutting will you be doing?
--
Jim in NC

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:06:09 -0400, Morgans's fingers viciously stabbed at an innocent keyboard to form the now famous if slightly awkward haiku:

A little bit of everything, rip, c-c, plywood... I have a ts, bs, scm, chainsaw, etc..but some stuff's just too big for my small shop, it helps me to cut stuff to near the right size. Good, not too expensive all-purpose blade? Freud? 40t? ??
Mowgli
wrote >

For remodeling work, or when nails may get cut, B & D Piranha blades will cut though a dozen 16d nails before it is junk. Best by far.
For general work, Irwin Marathon blades are pretty good, and are readily available, and the price is right. Plywood blades, I don't have an opinion, just one with lots and lots of teeth.
--
Jim in NC