Poly over tung oil won't dry - Help!

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:15:00 GMT, Chris Merrill pixelated:

I waxed mine and figure it's good for as long as I am. But what's a couple thou of movement when you set up jigs daily for current projects anyway?!?

You sound like some crazed puzzlemaker, y'know?

- Metaphors Be With You -

Web Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Okay, now tell us what you do to your jigs. ;-)

Nova

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:29:33 GMT, Nova brought forth from the murky depths:

Am I that transparent or could you tell by the bruise on my forehead that I wasn't talking about the jigs?

LJ (whose new glasses are due in tomorrow or Monday)

  • Michelangelo would have made ** Website Programming
  • better time with a roller. **
Larry Jaques