PM66 Motor

Can anyone tell me if an early model Powermatic Model 66 came with a Leeson 3HP 3PH motor? This one is the emerald green color.
I just bought a used PM 66 Serial number 566054 (have not figured out when it was made yet - probably in the 70's) for $250. I'm planning on probably switching the motor to a single phase since I don't have or plan to have any other 3 PH tools. It seems to run well, but it does need new belts. It is missing the splitter, but it does have the shaft that sticks out the back where the splitter attaches. It also has the cast iron fence. While the table has had some rust on it, it is still in really good shape.
Paul Suwanee, GA
Leeson was formed in 1972, so it's unlikely. Most likely Baldor, but a very late green one could have a Leeson I suppose. My gold one from 84 has a Baldor.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com