Plastic shims or shim stock

Hey, looking for some plastic shim stock. I've found some nice color coded ones, but they seem to only go up to .060". I'd like to find some that go up to say .125". I'm googling now, just figured I'd see if anyone's got a source for me. Thanks. JP
I would go to a place that does plastic forming and see if you can scrounge up some scraps.
--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate: