Plantation Shutter Plans

Looking for plans to make plantation shutters
snipped-for-privacy@pipeline.com (Bob) wrote in message

Try the following site:
http://www.gerryandkaren.com/plantation_shutters.htm
I got a set of his plans about a year and a half ago then moved and haven't yet tried to make a set. Finally getting my new shop in order and intentions are good. The instructions are complete and easy to follow.
As a follow on, I picked up a set of plantation router bits from Woodline USA, Inc (www.woodbits.com)at the Baltimore Woodworkers Show last Saturday as well as the necessary pivot pins. Can't recall the set number as I threw away the cardboard wrapping for the wood box which holds the set. The set doesn't appear in the catalog they gave me but may be on their web site.

Here's mine:
http://home.insightbb.com/~sepost/shutters.html
There's a link at the bottom of that page with step-by-step instructions.
--
Scott Post snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com http://home.insightbb.com/~sepost /