Plantation shutters?

Any suggestions for a less expensive source for interior shutters? I don't mind the faux wood type? Although it would seem to me the older type interior shutters, the wooden ones, that allowed for a bit of trimming on the top and sides, would allow homeowners a less expensive way to get that 'custom made' look for a lot less in cost? I don't see any of those available for sale locally anymore. It seems like every place I look offers the 'custom made' shutters at a very high price.

td

Reply to
tiny dancer

nospambob

Thanks for the tip! I will post it there.

td

Reply to
tiny dancer