Plans for bench

Reply to
nospambob

Darn! Another good idea down the tubes. %-)

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Stanley today makes just the product you need. Just push a button...

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

It is common for the body to be more comfortable when performing different tasks with the workpiece at different elevations.

I tend to have back problems if I bend over too much for too long.

One of my benches doubles as an outfeed table for my router table/drum sander which are mounted next to each other. I chose the router table height which felt right for my height and then raised the drum sander to match.

I knew I would want the bench to be higher or lower for certain tasks and so when I saw this neat idea at a woodworking show, I took the plunge and bought one.

is very sturdy and a breeze to adjust up or down. Not cheap, but worth it to save my back.

Dave Paine.

Reply to
Tyke