Plane Repair

I dropped my LN Low Angle block on the concrete and have rolled the edge near the heel, how do you guys fix these things? I am thinking a fine file, but what about any other methods? Damage is about 1/4" bent edge.
I am also considering using a wrist strap, it makes me sick watching a tool like that smack on the cement (missing the carpet by inches).
Greg
Call Lie Nielson.

All tools will ALWAYS miss the carpet by a few inches. The magnetic charge of the carpet is especially attuned to repel all breakable items. Additionally, the harder the concrete, the more it can not only attract breakables (and wood corners), but actually accelerates them to almost Warp 5.

Thank god you saved the carpet.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net