Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Hi,
anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?pageR70
Thanks
Alex
I didn't see anything quite like this hinge but Lee Valley is always a good place to consider. Three Toronto Stores. Info here. http://www.leevalley.com/home/page.aspx?c=2&pS739

Hi,
unless I missed something in their cataloge, they sell a similar one but in a european hinge type. Not quite what I need. I'm looking for one that screws right onto the surface.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Alex

here.http://www.leevalley.com/home/page.aspx?c=2&pS739"alex"
Unless you actually need a specialty hinge, Home Depot or something similar may carry what you need. Whats the application?
check out www.rhcdoors.com there in Mcgregor Ont. iv' ordered blums from them way cheaper even with shipping. they are also linked to www.knobsplus.com ross www.highislandexport.com

Lee Valley.

He's right. Here's the link:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&pU420&cat=3,41241