pissed at HD

Page 4 of 6  
rllipham wrote:

My local HD (Anaheim, CA) has some great looking chicks at the checkout. You might wanna try it.
--
gabriel

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hi all,
It is in Peoria and her name is Katie.
Chef
writes:

to
difficult
Jerry's
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
great! Now the stalkers know where to go!
dave
Master Chef Richard Campbell wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I resemble that remark!!!!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
They're just stupid drawings that give you a cheap laugh."
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hawkeye! thought your series was over long ago!
dave
dave
Jerry Gilreath wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Master Chef Richard Campbell wrote:

Looked at the name tag too, huh? :-)
--
gabriel

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Master Chef Richard Campbell wrote:

I'm gonna assume that's Illinois and not Arizona since there are absolutely no master chefs in Arizona.....
Gary

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

absolutely
Actually the HD is in IL but there are 4 Master Chef's in AZ. I check my ACF Alumni book.
Chef
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Master Chef Richard Campbell wrote:

Any restaurant recommendations (this question asked by an AZ native). I haven't found any with what I'd call...master chef quality yet.
Gary
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Is Oscar Taylor's at 24 st and Camelback still open ? How about the Kiva Club on Central just south of Indian school ? Puff

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Puff Griffis wrote:

No, neither.
Gary
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Man all along I thought he was a navy man! LOL didn't realize he was a cook er chef.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland


"GeeDubb" < snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net> wrote in message
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net says...

That's funny, I did the same thing, my eyes saw "Master Chef" as "Master Chief"
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Okay OKay
That is just wrong!!! I have a zero squid content. I haven't eaten any calamari in about 3 weeks.
Chef
says...

cook
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Ya been married too long if you managed to read the name.
writes:

it
vibration
It
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:52:52 GMT, "Master Chef Richard Campbell"
|On my clamp claming trip this morning to HD, I got to try out one of the |U-Scan sort-of. A bored cashier came over and did everything but put the |money in it. She was cute and had a odd day glo colored tape measure clipped |on to her jeans and real looking butterfly tatoo in the small of her back. |She caught me checking it out and I told her that I was trying to figure out |what brand her tape measure was. Lame I know but hey. She then turned around |and stuck out her chest and said most guys say that they are trying to read |her name off her apron.
So what was her name?
I didn't think so.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hey Wes
I guess you missed the earlier post were I stated that her name was Katie and Lufkin Day Glo tape measure.
Chef
wrote:

clipped
back.
out
around
read
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
i refuse to use the HD self checkout. it's just another excuse for them to put fewer cashiers on duty. i have 3 HD within 20 minutes of me. most of the time their is only ONE cashier on duty. they rely on self checkout too heavily. when they lower their prices because of the labor savings or give a discount at the self scan, then i'll start using them. until then, i buy everything i can at real stores.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@netzero.net (RemodGuy) writes:

Have you thought about perhaps Home Depot isn't raising prices as fast because of self checkout? How much money does a cashier really cost anyhow? I'm guessing the cost of labor is 15 to 30 cents per customer. A self checkout I would guess at a cost of 7 to 15 cents per customer.
Do you think Home Depot is suddenly going to be lower all the prices by much because they are spending 15 cents less per customer who uses self checkout?
I've gone out of my way to shop at stores with self checkout because I generally have to stand in line for much less time. I really wish Target would get self checkouts. I don't the level of people who work as chasiers are really hurting for a job.
Brian Elfert
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Brian Elfert wrote:

They don't measure it that way. Businesses measure labor cost per time period (ie, month or quarter). In that way, someone costing (including taxes, health plan, 401K, etc...), say $30K/year (wild guess, donlt know what the total cost of a $10/hour employee actually is) would make a significant impact on labor expenses. At the local Hd they have one person manning 4 self checkout stations, that means that the labor cost went down to 1/4th (assuming 4 cashiers were replaced). Even if you say 4 self checkouts replace 3 cashiers, that's a hell of a savings from a business point of view.

I wish that was the same here. I avoid them like the plague because I _always_ get in line behind some slow idiot that can;t figure it out. The helper is usually helping some other slow idiot at the time, so the wait is excruciating.

Very few people in USA really hurt for a job. Unemployment's too low right now for that many people to be hurting for a job.
--
gabriel

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.