PING: Robert Bonomi

I tried to reply to the email you sent me, but it bounced:
(reason: system config error)
----- Transcript of session follows ----- 553 5.3.5 mail.r-bonomi.com. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
Reporting-MTA: dns; host122.r-bonomi.com
Also, I have tried several times to download NFilter, and I get the error that it is not a valid Win32 application. I have checked the size, and it matches OK.
Is the program incompatible with Windows XP Pro?
Local configuration error

wrote in message

I have a copy available for download on one of my servers if you want to try another one ...the program should be compatible with XP, I am running it on a Win2K box.
http://e-woodshop.net/files/np-120.exe
"Save" it to a directory before opening.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04

error
it
try
on
Thanks Swingman, downloading from your site worked without a hitch. It's now installed and running on XP Pro.

error
it
try
on