PING Robatoy

http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/000373.html
OK, I may, MAY I say, been a bit hard on you. Well, here's a project for you that will more than make up for all of that. Post pictures.
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
On Dec 20, 3:44 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I already have a pair of these:
http://www.philosophersguild.com/index.lasso?page_mode=Product_Detail&item 77
Thu, Dec 20, 2007, 7:21am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth sayeth: I already have a pair of these: http://www.philosophersguild.com/index.lasso?page_mode=Product_Detail&item 77
Not as classy as bunny slippers tho.
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:21:11 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Isn't "Unemployed Philospher" sort of redundant?
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com