ping Garage_Woodworks

If the guy you never had a chance to vote for was John Edwards, then don't worry. According to Krugman, he's still very much in the campaign:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/opinion/01krugman.html?_r=1&ref=opinion&oref=slogin
If you wanted to vote for Rudy 9/11, then your disappointment is my gloat ;-D

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/opinion/01krugman.html?_r=1&ref=opinion&oref=slogin
Thanks for that. So Hillary is Edwards in a dress? Maybe. After watching the dem debate last night I am leaning more towards Hillary. If they go forward with the 'dream ticket' then I think they will be unstoppable in November!
Rudy 911? No thanks! Hey, speaking of candidates in dresses, doesn't Rudy like to wear them?? ;^)
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03032007/news/nationalnews/rudy_dragged_down_nationalnews_ian_bishop__post_correspondent.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/25eyg2

Speaking of URLs, somebody needs to update his website:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/shop_workhorse.htm

Yeah, Im waiting to take my new shop shots until after I build my new outfeed table. I was going to do it this weekend, but I feel like a caught the flu. :^(

Been breathing wood dust? Particularly aromatic cedar? DAMHINT

Nope. Ive had a 99-102 fever for the past 4 days or so. Feeling a little better today though.