Ping: Ed Pawlowski

Hey Ed I finished the WW1 class at the Manchester Woodcraft last weekend per your recommendation and was thoroughly delighted. I had Bob as the instructor and I really liked his style of teaching and learned so much. Thanks for the recommendation.
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Not to mention his dry wit... <G>
How much will you save on jigs and specialty tools that you now don't need to buy? I'll bet several times the cost of that class!
Barry